Friday, July 1, 2011

The Fourth

Its Fourth of July weekend!  Get out your BBQs and start grilling! I usually like to seek out a good fireworks show on the July fourth.  Last year, we went to San Francisco.  We went to dinner at this fancy Italian joint on the third and something did not agree with me (or the baby) because I was sick all night long.  We had a great day on the fourth, but it got so cold that evening that I couldn't stand to be out any longer. We missed the fireworks!

This year we are planning on taking it easy.  We have been traveling quite a bit and this weekend is all about relaxation and some summer clean up.  I know, sounds fun right?! It needs to be done though.  The little guy is really starting to get around the house so we need to childproof and cleaning up is part of that process.  I would like to go the park and bar-b-que on the fourth.  I mean, we need to do something.....I got the baby a cute little shirt to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment