Sunday, July 31, 2011

If You're Not on The List...

Oh my goodness. I have so much to do and so little time before we leave for New York. Not only do I need to make sure the house is clean, items are purchased that need to be, and media is downloaded- I need to pack. Sigh. It is always a process. You know, what to bring, what not to bring….. getting things out to bring and then deciding that maybe I shouldn’t bring ‘that’ and then having to put those items back. Ugh.

I find that I need to keep a list of things to do. If it is not on the list, there is a chance it won’t get done. I have always been like this. I used to keep a list when I had my desk job as well. It was the only way to ensure everything was taken care of. What’s on my list today? Well, things such as Pay Rent, Put music on IPhone, Pick up suit for Logan, set up email for my blog….. The list goes on and on.

People talk about how you are forgetful when you are pregnant, but do any of you notice that you are still forgetful? I mean, after the baby is born? Well after the baby is born? Because I am. I can go to Target to pick up tape and batteries and walk out with $100 worth of crap and still not have the tape and batteries. There are many times when I leave the house without an important item, whether it be my phone, my debit card, my sunglasses or my reusable grocery bags. I now have to go through the ‘leaving the house list’ prior to leaving the house. Crazy!

Now it’s time to go concur the items on the list. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment