Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rhythm Child @ The Americana

Today after my Stroller Strides class, I stuck around the Americana for a performance by Rhythm Child.  I was nervous that I would not be able to attend as my husband had a meeting (and needed the truck), but because he is such a nice man, he dropped me off and picked me up!  I got to the Americana at 830am, a half hour before my class started, with the intention of using the nursing room and feeding Logan.  Apparently they don't open the area until 930am. Oh well.  He had peaches while we waited for class to start.  He was an angel during the class and after, we were able to utilize one of the nursing stations prior to the performance.  We watched Rhythm Child for about an hour before my husband showed up.  It was fantastic!

The guys hand out drums and sound discs (not sure if that is the correct term) with little drum stick mallets and all the kids get to participate in making music! The performance was entertaining and fun.  Logan enjoyed himself and I had a good time as well! It was quite warm and by the time my husband arrived Logan was getting fussy, so we decided that it was time to grab some lunch.  Sushi at Katsuya- Yeah! All in all it was a great morning/ early afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment