Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Products I Love ~ Kleynimals

Do you find yourself battling your little one for your keys each time you leave the house?  Do you just give in and let him play with your keys?  If so, you're not alone.  I would scoop my baby up in my arms  to leave and as I locked the door he would reach for my keys, having a full on tantrum when I denied him.  At times, I gave in and let him have the keys until we got to the car and then again, tantrum when I needed to take the keys from him.  I know a number of parents who allow their kids to play with their keys.  The thing is, it's not safe or sanitary for the little ones.  

I looked for a decent replacement item that my son would like as much as my keys.  I found a lot of plastic options. Then I found Kleynimals!  Kleynimals are the perfect solution to this dilemma.  Car keys are often made with lead and yucky materials which, I think we would all agree, are not safe for babies.  Kleynimals, on the other hand are made of stainless steel.  They are non toxic. These Kleynimals don't have sharp or pointy edges, so there is less concern about injury.  Another plus - They are made in the U.S. A.! You can even have them engraved.  These would make a fantastic gift! Learn more about this product at kleynimals.com

My son loves his Kleynimals (and so do I) and we no longer have the battle over keys!  I have my keys and he has his! Thank you Kleyminals!

No comments:

Post a Comment