Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Little Catch Up

Yesterday was so hectic that I didn't even get a chance to post.  I hate it when that happens, however, I forgive myself.


Apple Pie ~
As you know, our Monday Fun Day Activity this week was to make an apple pie!  We did this and it was great fun!  Logan had loads of fun playing with the flour.  He played for quite a while before he tried to eat it.  Once it looked like he was about to snort it I took it away!  The pie was delicious!  


Stroller Tires ~
I also mentioned that we needed to get new tubes for the stroller tires after our trip to the farm.  I ended up ordering tubes online that are thorn resistant so, although I don't think I will make the mistake again, if I do end up riding through a bunch of thorns in the future my tires will most likely not flatten.  
Here is a picture of Logan helping his papa repair the tires last night.  He was the supervisor for the project.  He inspected each tire upon finish to make sure that it was repaired to his standards.  Smart boy!

Tomorrow we can finally go back to Stroller Strides.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment