Sunday, August 28, 2011

Spectacular Sunday Outing

At the airport.  Notice Sophie in the stroller?  A lovely lady from stroller strides
gave us  one from their toy box.  Good people rock!
Today it was hot.  Very Hot.  So we decided to go to Santa Monica (to the coast) where we knew it would be a little cooler as we have no air conditioning in the house.  It was very pleasant and we had a great afternoon.  Papa took us to the Santa Monica airport and Logan got to watch the airplanes take off and land! I think he liked it, although at times he was more interested in eating puffs than watching the planes! After watching the planes for a while we went across the street to eat at Spitfire Cafe.  It was pretty good. All in all a spectacular Sunday afternoon with the fam!

Another reason that today was so wonderful....
Logan is eating pureed food again!  I'm not sure why but he ate like a champ today.  Pears for breakfast, yogurt pieces and puffs for snack, carrots for lunch (as well as some avocado and sweet potato from my meal), more puffs for snack, broccoli, pears &peas combo for dinner and even ate apples & blueberries combo for dessert! Whoa! All this on top of breastfeeding! He is also drinking water which I am happy about.  I hear a lot that kids will drink juice but not water and I think water is so important when it is hot out.  Thats not to say that juice is bad, but water is good. My baby sweats a lot so I know he needs to replenish with liquids! Not to mention he is always going, going, going these days! Love him!



No comments:

Post a Comment