Friday, August 12, 2011

My Baby is Growing

I am feeling a little sentimental today! I am one proud mama.  I can't believe how much my boy has grown in the past eight months.  When I was at Stroller Strides this morning there was a new little baby- three and a half months.  So precious.  It made me think about how my little guy was once that small and - look at him now! He is babbling like crazy! I love to have conversations with him.  I know it sounds silly, but sometimes it seems like we completely understand one another.  He is really starting to master the bye-bye hand clasp now.  It went from a wrist rotation to hand clasp in the past week or so.  His crawling technique has improved and yesterday he pulled up off his tummy when he crawled. He is also pulling himself up on everything to practice standing.  My husband and my neighbor have a bet going as to when the boy will start walking.  He is so much fun!

Speaking of Stroller Strides..... It feels so good to be back.  I didn't realize until I was there that I didn't just miss the class, I missed the people.  I really enjoy the group of ladies that I get to sweat it out with!


No comments:

Post a Comment