Saturday, June 25, 2011

Such is Life

All I wanted to do was have a little time to myself.  The baby woke up around 5am and after getting him back to sleep I decided to get up to have some piece and quiet.  I never get up that early.  I started cleaning the kitchen - I know, what a way to spend my alone time- but wanted it to be sparkly before the day really began so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I thought I would make myself a delicious hot cocoa and sit down on on the couch and maybe read a little.  Shortly after I got up my husband wandered into the kitchen.  He decided that he too needed to be up early.  On another day, this would have been awesome, to have some alone time with hubby (fun!), but this morning all I wanted was some time to myself.  Oh well, such is life.  We shall try again another day....

No comments:

Post a Comment