Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feeling the Burn

So I have been completing my 10 minute leg workout for four days now. It has been relatively easy finding time to complete the workout. I either do it when the baby is napping or playing with his toys. Playing the three songs to time the workout has made it enjoyable. I do squats, then calf raises and finish it off with lunges. I tried doing the wall sit. I really did. I try it everyday but only make it for 30 seconds or so and then I'm ready to kill someone. At first I honestly thought that 10 minutes wasn't going to do anything. Boy was I wrong. My legs hurt so bad! When I walk the dog through our neighborhood (lots of hills) I feel it. As I walk down the stairs outside of our house I curse. Walking up isn't so bad but I am feeling the burn baby, feeling the burn. Bring it. Come on sexy legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment