Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Fun Day ~ Hand Turkeys

As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday I think it is time to make some Turkey Crafts!

Today's Monday Fun Day Activity is making Hand Turkeys.
You can trace a hand to make these fun little turkeys, but I am using cardboard cut outs left over from a pair of gloves that I purchased for halloween.  Recycle, recycle, recycle!  We are using construction paper to make the face of the turkey and a mixture of materials for the feathers.  We are simply opening the craft box and I am letting the baby pick and choose items to stick on the turkey.  We have pom poms and felt that I think will work best for this project, but who knows, he may choose paper, fabric, or something completely different than I am thinking!  I will be sure to post some pictures when we complete our turkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment