Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is This Week Over Yet?

I know that I have not been posting as much as usual this week.  Bare with me as I chant "I think I can.... I think I can".  I cannot wait until this week is over!  Not only am I home alone with the baby and dog, but I have a miserable, teething baby who doesn't want to sleep but is cranky all day and crying all night.  Poor baby.  Poor Mama!  Despite the lack of sleep, I am having a pretty good day.

We went to stroller strides this morning.  I really didn't know if we were going to make it, or make it through the class once we got there, but we did!  It feels so good to get out with some moms when I am feeling a little desperate.  It made a world of difference.  After class we shopped at lululemon athletica.  They had a special event for us moms (held a raffle for a new outfit, gave us snacks, etc.).  It was fun!  While I didn't win the raffle, I did find pants and a shirt on the sale rack that I couldn't resist!

At least my baby is napping.  He is napping and I am choosing to do nothing except type away at these computer keys and get lost in the internet.  Maybe I will even get to close my eyes for a minute before he wakes.  Maybe he will feel a little better when he wakes.  Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment