Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holy Crap Its November!

Am I the only mama that is happy Halloween is over?  I mean, we had a fabulous weekend, but I think that we planned too much.  By yesterday afternoon I was over it.  We didn't get to all of the items on our Halloween agenda, however we opted to attend Boo at the LA Zoo which was fun.  Crowded, but fun.

I am excited for November.  My baby turns one this month!  I can't believe it has been a year already.  We are off to a bit of a rough start this month though.  You see, I spilled hot cocoa on my laptop.  Yep, now the track pad only clicks when it wants to.  As if that wasn't bad enough, I received a jury summons in the mail.  You know, in the past I didn't really mind the whole jury duty thing.  I had a job that paid for several days, I enjoyed the trial process, and you are exposed to all sorts of interesting folks. Now, however, I am not sure how I would serve on a jury with the baby to care for.  Luckily, one of the categories under the 'request to be excused' section is 'providing full time care to another'. So, I requested to be excused and included that I am breastfeeding.  We shall see how Los Angeles responds.

Now to pack up the Halloween decorations and pull out the Thanksgiving goodies!  I love Thanksgiving.  I am already thinking about Thanksgiving dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment