Monday, October 10, 2011

Small Town Sutter Creek

We made it back from our trip to check out Sutter Creek.  This was the first road trip where the baby fell apart during the last two hours of the drive.  I ended up sitting in the back seat with him so that we could make it without him screaming the whole time.  Once we arrived, we had a pleasant trip.  The town was small.  It catered to an older crowd I would say but was enjoyable to us all the same.  We had a nice breakfast at a local restaurant.  We then walked through the town to check out the musical organ rally.  Later in the afternoon we visited the local pizza joint before going wine tasting!  The whole family was welcome at the wine tasting venue - even the dog! It was later in the day when we went wine tasting and by that time I think everyone was ready for the organ music to be done with.  I felt like I was on a merry-go-round the entire day.  Our trip home was more pleasant as the baby was an angel!

I am glad to be home.  Today was a good day.  I woke up in a good mood, made it to my stroller strides class this morning, stopped by the market on the way home and made dinner for the family this evening!  Pork chop for me, fish for the hubby, along with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

More goodness: I think the probiotics are helping the little guy!  He has consistently been pooping every other day and it doesn't seem to be hurting him as it previously was! Thank goodness we are getting some relief in that department!  It was a rough few months there.

We didn't have a monday fun day activity today.  I did have a chance to look into some halloween activities though and am looking forward to the next couple of weeks.  Lots of fun stuff to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment