Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Slow Moving Mama

Oh my gosh, life is so exhausting when I don't feel well.  I feel like I am moving at a snail's pace to get everything done.  My little one is all over the place and it is taking all of my energy to keep up with him.  Of course he didn't want to nap today.  I got him to sleep in my arms and for about forty minutes I just sat there, because at least he was sleeping and I got a break.  I didn't dare move him for fear that I may have to run around more.  Somehow though, mom seems to get it done.  The baby was taken care of, the dog was taken care of, even the dishes were done. Mama however, was not so taken care of.  I am hoping that the baby sleeps well tonight so I can just sit on the couch and watch tv, or maybe even......sleep!

I haven't had much time to sit at my computer.  I am starting to experience withdrawal symptoms! I am very excited to put together my october fun time calendar!  There are so many fall and halloween events to experience.  I would like to attend at least a couple! This evening though, this evening is about rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment