Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grow Kid Grow

This weekend I decided to check out a thrift store that I had heard about in Silver Lake - Grow Kid Grow.  The store is filled with lots of great items at great prices.  I ended up getting Logan two pairs of shoes for around five bucks each!  Earlier in the week I had ordered a couple pairs of shoes online (one pair for $37 and the other for $22).  I decided to opt for one size up from what he is currently wearing, yet when they arrived, wouldn't you know, they were both too small for his fat little feet! I was psyched to find decent shoes at a fantastic price.  I think that I may just try and thrift a bit more often for the little guy.  Baby shoes seem so expensive and the shoes I picked up weren't crap shoes, they were a pair of stride rite shoes and vans.  Good deal. We also walked out with a pair of pants and a couple books.  They had a train set that the baby played with while I shopped.  It was not easy pulling him away from the toys when it was time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment