Saturday, October 15, 2011

Great Pacific Pumpkins



I thought I would share a couple pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch today.  We had a fabulous time.  We visited McGrath Brothers Great Pacific Pumpkins.  They are located in Ventura, CA.  There were plenty of pumpkins to choose from as well as fun activities (a maze, hay rides etc.).  While viewing the animals I missed Logan putting a chunk of dirt in his mouth.  My husband pointed out that he had something in his mouth and as I performed the famous finger sweep, a bunch of mud poured out of his mouth.  It was terrible.  He had mud all over his face, his shirt and of course in his mouth.  We had to go back to the car so that we could rinse his mouth out with water.  In the end it was no big deal, but boy did I feel silly missing that one! After that we decided to pick out a wheel barrow and pick out our pumpkins. I think I know what the Monday Fun Day Activity is going to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment