Friday, October 21, 2011

Climb Out Of That Rut

I have been in a bit of a rut this week as you may have noticed from my lack of posting.  Its time to climb out of it and get back to business.  After much contemplation I have come to the conclusion that I need to start my departure from stroller strides.  I love this group and the fitness activity, however, I am finding that we are sleeping a little later in the morning and/or Logan is napping when we are supposed to go.  Rather than feeling guilty every week for not attending enough, I think I will move on from this group and work out on my own, at a different time.  I need more flexibility in my workout schedule.  I will be sad to say goodbye to the wonderful women that I have met, but I have to do what is right for me at this time. I plan to attend for one more month.  After that Logan will be a year old and we may decide to participate in a different play group.  We shall see.  Now that the weather is cooling down I will feel more comfortable climbing up Runyon Canyon as well, providing not only a workout for me, but also the dog!

The children's librarian during
story time at the Fairfax library

Logan- So attentive during story time
There are things that are going right this week.  For the past two nights Logan has slept in his crib.  I still had to get up a lot during the night, but I got to sleep soundly, comfortably in my bed while he was asleep in his crib.  We have managed to make some good food this week as well as attend story time at the Library.  We even managed to do some pumpkin decorating.  The pumpkin decorating activities will continue this weekend.  I can't wait! 

This weekend is about getting back on track with my life.  This includes ( but is not limited to ;) ) the blog, fitness, and focusing on gifts that I receive each day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment