Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lets Get Ready to Celebrate

Halloween is growing closer and we are preparing to celebrate Logan's first Halloween!  Halloween marks the beginning of the 'holiday season' in my brain and I just know that from this point until the first of the year time is going to fly by.  We not only have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, but also Logan's first birthday coming up.  So much to do these next few months.

We have a few fun activities planned over the next few days.  First, we plan to attend the Atwater Village Fall Festival tomorrow.

On Saturday we will be going to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in West Hollywood.  I had wanted to hit this up earlier (or during the week) but it didn't work out so we will go on the weekend.  We went to a pumpkin patch earlier this month, but I would like to take some photos of Logan in his Halloween costume at the pumpkin patch.



On Sunday, I would like to visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) to view the Tim Burton Exhibit.  This is the closing weekend for this exhibit and I feel it is the perfect time to check it out.  The museum is extending their hours to accommodate those wanting to check it out.


Finally, On Halloween Day we will be attending stroller strides..... in costume.  Monkey for Logan, 80's workout gear for Mama.  I will not be leaving stroller strides after all.  I can't bring myself to quit.  I enjoy the group and always feel so much better after attending.  I just need to focus a bit more on getting up earlier so that I don't miss it as often.

As I mentioned previously, Logan will not be trick or treating this year but we may take a walk around the neighborhood, as there is one house that is spectacularly decorated and I feel it is acceptable to take a closer look that evening.  I did however, pick up a few small items for Logan and we will be doing a little treating at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment