Monday, December 19, 2011

Hot (Cocoa) Mess

As you know, I usually get up in the morning and make myself a hot cocoa before starting my day.  I am very careful to not leave my mug anywhere where the baby might be able to pick it up while it has my hot beverage in it.  Sometimes however, I set my mug down on the coffee table when I am finished (especially if I am working on my laptop.  Then this happens.

Me:  "Logan, Were you drinking Mama's hot chocolate?"
Logan (Giving the Look):  "What? Me? You can't prove anything."


And, while that is cute.... This is not so much.
Yes, that is a wireless computer mouse (and little chocolate finger prints all over the table). 


**Note to self:  Put your damn mug in the sink upon finishing.

1 comment:

  1. Allison ColemanDecember 20, 2011

    I remember when I worked with a woman in Charlestown, and she had to go run an errand for the company. Upon coming back, we asked her if she stopped for her hot fudge sunday "NO"!!! But little did she realize she had the infamous chocolate drippings on her chin..."BUSTED".

    ReplyDelete