Thursday, January 19, 2012

Torturous Teething

I keep telling myself it could be worse. I took the longest shower today.

The baby is teething again and he seems to be in a lot of pain. A lot. I have heard that some kids get through teething rather easily. This is clearly not the case with my son. I feel so bad for him. He just looks at me with teary eyes that say "why do I hurt so much", "Mama, make it stop", "It hurts Mama." Breaks my heart to see him like this. I had to give him Tylenol last night and today. For one stretch he was up from 2am to 4am, as was I, and needless to say we are a bit tired today. Being tired on top of all the crying makes me want to break into tears myself. Poor baby.

My hubby came home and I totally took advantage by taking a long, much deserved, glorious shower. Now at least I don't smell! I am anticipating another night of little sleep but am really hoping to make tomorrow a better day. Trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment