Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Dog Is Getting Fat

You know, I am starting to take offense.  I mean, I take the time to make my son nice, balanced, delicious meals and I swear more of his plate ends up in the dogs belly than his! I am so proud of Logan for being able to use a spoon and fork.  I love that he eats most everything that I make.  I am happy that he is a growing, healthy boy.  Really though, must he throw his food on the floor during every single meal?

I've tried several tactics to prevent this occurrence that include limiting the amount of food he is given (one bite at a time), feeding him myself, even giving him different food.  Nothing stops the food bombs! The dog stands right next to the highchair during all meals and scarfs down all the food that the baby dishes out.  At least once a day the dog gets food dropped on his head or back.  Goodness.  Eventually the baby eats most of his food (that is left over).  He is lucky to have parents that are patient enough to wait for him to finish.  This process can take an hour.   Who could get upset with the little guy though?  He is so darn cute.

(I was going to insert a photo here but the camera battery just died and therefore I can't import my photos.  I don't have the energy to change it right now.  Forgive me.)



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment