Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Gym Birthday Fun

Today we attended a birthday party at My Gym.

It was so much fun!  The little guy had a blast playing the entire time!  He was exhausted by the end of the party!






There was a lot of climbing and sliding....


The ever so fun ball pit....


Birthday balloon fun....


Silly face climbing....


Toys....


Relaxing with a new bud on the swing....


And the grand finale zip line!

















So much fun!  I will definitely consider My Gym birthdays in the future.  They have energetic staff to assist in the party structure in terms of moving things along.  It was a lovely afternoon.  I was just thinking about signing Logan up at My Gym and now I think I have to!  Now that he has visited there is no turning back!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment