Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Bit The BOB Bullet

I had been contemplating whether to get a double stroller since I found out I was pregnant with baby #2.  First you go through the debate of whether or not you will need and use a double stroller.  If you decide the answer is yes, then you go through the different models to see what type of stroller would work best for you.  The first thing that most people consider is whether to get a stroller with tandem seats or side by side seating. There are benefits and drawbacks to both.  You have to consider what you will be using the stroller for.   Finally, you need to decide what your budget is.  The last thing you want to do is spend a bunch of money on something that you don't end up using.

How did I make my decision?
Although I appreciate the compact design of a tandem stroller, most that I found were not jogging strollers and the main purpose for me to get a double stroller would be so that I can exercise.  As you may recall, I purchased the Bumbleride Indie when I was pregnant the first time and much of my criteria for a stroller were the same this time around.  I needed a jogging stroller.  It had to have pneumatic tires and needed to receive good reviews.  I had already made up my mind that I wanted a BOB stroller but went through the process of looking at everything out there just the same.  Perhaps I would be surprised and find a decent alternative.  Why not another Bumbleride? Am I dissatisfied with my Indie? Absolutely not! I love it and still see a purpose for it in my life.  That said, the BOB Revolution Duallie was the right choice for me. I monitored buying options for months and when it went on sale at REI I went for it.  Paired with member benefits I feel I got a pretty good deal.  Here is, as my husband calls her, 'The Beast'!




Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment