Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Double Fail

I got the kids up nice and early, got some nourishment in us and strapped them in for the ride to the park. I was not only excited to use the new jogging stroller but so proud that I actually got us out of the house before nine! We sat in the dreadful traffic as can be expected at that hour but before too long we were ready to embark on our journey. I packed the kids and all their stuff into the stroller, wheeled them over to the jogging path and just as I was about to lock the front wheel into position, noticed it was completely flat! How amazingly frustrating!

Later in the day I got a call from the kids' doctor. She was concerned because we had an appointment at 230 and never miss appointments. What!?! I had it on the calendar for tomorrow. Luckily our doctor is cool and not only did I not get charged, but she's coming in early one day in order to fit both kids in at the same time.

Oh we'll, tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment