Friday, February 17, 2012

Things Are Looking Up

I'm back! I've been in a bit of a funk lately.  I haven't quite felt like myself physically or emotionally.  Luckily I am climbing out of my funk!  I woke up yesterday feeling great and decided to get to the market right away!  For the past week I feel like I have been doing enough to get by but haven't done anything special.  My house is more messy then it has been in a while.  Meals were not exciting but did the trick.  So yesterday it was time to get my butt in gear!  I bought so many fruits and vegetables.  I don't know what it is about fruits and veggies, but they always make me feel better! Living in southern California we have more available to us than some others and I took advantage!  This morning I made the most amazing fruit salad and cut up a pineapple to make some sweet and sour chicken later!  Yum!

Now it is time for some deep cleaning.  First up: washing the bedding.  The only thing better than good food is fresh sheets!  Ok, so its a toss up, but paired together these two things make me very happy! My goal is to have all the chores done today so I can enjoy the weekend!

It hasn't all been yucky lately.  Some of the good things....

*Getting kisses from my sweet boy
*My baby getting so excited when we pick out books to read
*The morning smile
*Hearing mama, mama, mama, mama

Love him....

No comments:

Post a Comment