Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Days

Today was a good day.  The baby is over his most recent teething experience.  I woke after a full night's sleep.  I felt great.  The sun was shining.  The chores were done.  We played outside and watered our plants (something that does not get done often enough - the watering that is). After my husband got home from work we went out for mexican and although it took forever for the baby to go to sleep tonight, he is sleeping now.  Now I am watching some guilty pleasure television. Yes.  A good day indeed. Thank goodness.  February has been rough, but I think things are finally looking up!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I came across your website and found your articles on your family wonderful. I just had a couple of questions, so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

    ReplyDelete