Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm A Lucky Gal

Did you all have a splendid St. Patrick's Day?  We did! It was raining most of the day but we made the most of it!  In the spirit of the holiday we did some crafts and made green the theme of the day!  I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful family to have spent the day with.  My son is so much fun to be around.  I love playing with him, dancing around and even doing chores with him.  He is actually a good help!  I am a lucky gal.  


For our first craft we made a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!  The little guy enjoyed placing stickers on the paper and gluing pieces of gold into the pot of gold.

Next was finger painting a clover!  Logan really enjoyed getting into the paint.  Good thing it washes off easily!  
Finally, we made a leprechaun hat.  Logan likes to try to roll the paper into a tube (he does the same thing with magazines)!  It is so cute!  
We even had a green shake for a special treat! 

My lucky charm?  My husband, who made us dinner and gave the baby a bath last night.  Love him.

1 comment:

  1. I love your rainbow pot of gold craft! So cute! I wish my son were more interested in crafts, but not yet. He'd rather throw he supplies everywhere... sitting still isn't his forte!

    Hope to see you visit!
    http://fivefeetoffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete